The taste of fresh challah, the sound of the shofar on High Holidays, the brightness of Chanukah candles on a dark winter night, or the emotion of a Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration are experiences that draw us together at CBA. We invite you to join our community for both individual reflection and communal prayer. We are excited that you are interested in becoming a member of our synagogue. We would love to talk to you personally. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Privileges & Activities
- Regular Shabbat services
- Religious School enrollment for children
- High Holiday services and other holiday celebrations
- Monthly newsletters
- Participation in adult education programs
- Social events and activities
- Reduced price for Congregational Passover Seder
- Yahrzeit remembrances
- Family Membership: Open to any family unit that includes a Jewish person.
- Single Membership: Open to any Jewish person who resides alone (no partner or minor children).
- Associate Membership: Open to any Jewish person or family that includes a Jewish person if they are members of another synagogue.
- Chai In the Big Sky: Special membership for the unaffiliated.
- Affiliate: Open to any non-Jewish person who has been accepted into the conversion process. Does not include voting rights.
Every household of CBA is an equal part of our community, regardless of your pledged contribution.